The TTHD requires various permits to operate in the towns of Lee, Lenox, and Stockbridge. For out of town vendors, you will need a copy of your current town’s Board of Health license, a copy of your food protection Manager’s certificate, allergy awareness certification, and a completed application with fee.

For Farmer’s Markets, if you are only selling fresh produce, you are exempt from permitting requirements, but if you intend to sell pies, frozen meats, canned jams, and other products, you may need a retail food permit. Please call the Department to confirm in what is required.

For Residential Kitchens, TTHD local regulations do not allow for residential kitchens and are only allowed in a separate, no living area. Please contact us for more information.