View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
How to Reach Us
PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION - NOVEMBER 3, 2020
AN ELECTION DROP BOX FOR BALLOTS AND APPLICATIONS IS LOCATED AT THE ENTRYWAY TO TOWN HALL NEAR THE ELEVATOR
Early Voting: Town Hall Courtroom (Use side entrance by church)
Saturday October 17 & Sunday October 18 - 8:30am-10:30am
Saturday October 24 - 2pm-4pm
Sunday October 25 - 8:30am-10:30am
Monday - Friday (October 19-30) - 8:30am - 4pm
LAST DAY TO REGISTER TO VOTE: October 24 - Town hall open 2-4pm and 7-8pm for voter registration
ELECTION OBSERVERS MUST PROVIDE ADVANCE NOTICE to email@example.com
Town Clerk Services – COVID 19
Town hall is closed to the public as well as town offices. The Town Clerks office will have minimal staffing during this pandemic. We will work within reason to accommodate public requests, keeping the safety and well-being of our staff and the public in mind.
Please take note of the following services that the Town Clerks office provides and is able to continue:
Please reach out with any questions or concerns. We can be reached by email, firstname.lastname@example.org ,or by leaving a message at 413-243-5505 and someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time for our fellow citizens. Please follow State guidelines for the health and safety of yourself and others.
Business Certificates (D’B’A’S, Doing Business As)
- New Certificates/Renewals can be done by mail.
- If you are being required to show proof of filing, please contact the town clerk at email@example.com and we will email a pdf of your certificate.
- To obtain a dog license please mail a copy of your dog’s rabies certificate, a self-addressed stamped envelope and a check for $15 per dog (payable to “Town of Lee”) to Town Clerk – 32 Main St – Lee, MA 01238. We will mail your dog license and tag to you. Cost with out a stamped envelope is $16
- CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE
- This service will be provided by appointment only. Please keep in mind that there is a (3) three day waiting period and a license is good for (60) sixty days. Please contact the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-243-5505.
Oath of Office for Board and Committee Members
- By appointment only.
- Please contact the Town Clerk at email@example.com or 413-243-5505
Public Record Requests
- Please submit any public records request by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will do our best to fulfill these requests during this pandemic. With Town offices not open to the public, there may be some information that may be delayed due to research that may involve records that are not easily accessible now.
- Annual Town Meeting with be October 1 2020
Vital record request
- Birth, Death and Marriages certified copies.
- Please click HERE for mail in vitals request form.
- CLICK HERE to ORDER ONLINE
FEE: $3 PER DAY
Send check and the information listed below to: Town Clerk - 32 Main St. - Lee, MA 01238APPLICANTS NAME, LOCATION OF TAG SALE, DATE(S) OF SALE *INCLUDE* A SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE OR EMAIL ADDRESS TO RECEIVE THE PERMIT. DURING COVID-19 DECLARATION OF EMERGENCY: Applicant must comply with social distance rules, handling of merchandise and gathering limits.