Building Forms

Trench Permit Requirements

The following permits are created using the Building Department ON-LINE Permit Application below:
     Certificate of Occupancy (Commercial)
     Certificate of Occupancy (Residential)
     Commercial Building Permit
     Electrical Permit
     Fence Permit
     Gas Permit
     Home Occupation Certificate
     Mechanical Application
     Plumbing Permit
     Residential Building Permit
     Sheet Metal Permit
     Sign Permit (Temporary Sign Permits are processed as a Sign Permit here then will be sent by the Building Department to the Selectboard for approval.)
     Solid Fuel Appliance Permit
     Tent Permit
     Trench Permit